Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stop The Redistricting Rally

I went to the rally to stop the redistricting on Saturday January 18th in Wesley Chapel. Aside from it being FREEZING it was a very good experience and I was impressed with the level of organization and the very positive atmosphere.

Committees:

Health & Safety(emotional toll, health, safety and transportation issues), Media, Real Estate, Stats, Education and Legal.

Each committee is organizing their own meetings and will select someone to speak for the Feb 4th meeting. I signed up for the Health & Safety committee and have already received email notification for the first meeting. Maura who is running the group has invited us to join any of the committees that we find of interest. If we could have someone on each of those committees we could be that much more informed as to what is happening.

Anyone interested in joining one of the committees can email Maura at: mauramac9@yahoo.com with the name of the committee you would like to join and she will send your name and email to the committee chair person.

No comments:

Post a Comment